As they are unable to run their well supported Dog Show at the annual Easter Fair, Guildford Lionsare offering you the same opportunity to ‘Parade your Pooch’ and win recognition, certification, and exposure on Social Media … and at the same time, by making a small donation to their Funds, your dog will be helping the Guildford Community!
Current funding includes: Food Banks, Laptops for online schooling, Activity Packs for local Primary Schools and requests from local Support Workers.
If you do not have a dog, please forward this email to any relatives, friends or neighbours who do. The show is open to everybody – you do not need to live locally to enter. Thank you!
Winners to receive * Rosette * Class certificate * Photo in “The Guildford Lions Hall of Dog Fame”
1. Photogenic cute, sleepy, active, muddiest, scruffiest, best dressed
2. The Guilty Look plus sad and appealing, or most grateful
3. That Rescue Story your rescue dog with some text for support
4. Mature and still active golden oldies, that special age
5. Tails of the unexpected telling interesting situations from the tail position – up, down, round
• A suggested donation of £3 per dog per Class.
• Entries accepted from now until 31st March, with results just after Easter.
• Judging will be by a panel with expertise in Puppy Training, Rescue Dogs, Greyhound Welfare, and Dog Grooming. This is not a photography competition but how well your picture can tell a story.
ENTRY AND REGISTRATION
Send an email to email@example.com including:
In the Subject line
• The name of your dog, your name and the Class number(s) you wish to enter
and in the email
• Your name and address
• The name of your dog
• The numbers of the class(es) in which you wish to enter your dog
• Any story or text to accompany your entry as appropriate
• Attach a single photograph of your dog (per class entry) – this should be sent as a .jpg not exceeding 2mbs.
On receipt of your email you will be sent details of payment options. Once payment is received, the photograph of your dog will be uploaded into our Virtual Dog Show Photo Album where all entries maybe viewed.
If you wish to submit additional photographs of your dog, please feel free to register for an additional entry.
Tell your friends to try to better your ‘snap’ and use Social Media to set challenges to others!
After the closing date, the Judges will announce their decision and the winning pictures will be displayed on our Facebook Page in “The Guildford Lions Hall of Dog Fame”.
NB: In the interest of the security of your dog, do not show any evidence of your home location or any human image. The Photographs will be shown only with the dog’s name you wish to use.
Thank you for your support!
Guildford Lions Club