Rotary in Godalming are setting up a job club for anyone who finds themselves made redundant or without work due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
The present circumstances can make a job search especially challenging. So, it is even more important that you do yourself full justice when applying!
Our trained volunteer facilitators come from many different professional and business backgrounds and experience. But they share the same purpose – to help you succeed in finding a job that is right for you. We cannot promise the outcome, of course, but gladly offer, free of charge, independent, practical guidance and support on:
- Understanding your strengths
- Setting yourself a goal and making a plan
- Where to look for jobs
- Filling in an application form
- Creating your C.V. and preparing the right covering letter
- Getting ready for an interview
- Building your confidence
- Coping with rejection
- Staying motivated
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com.