Surrey Day this Saturday 4th May is a great day for Food Float to celebrate its tenth year offering local food to Dorking people! To commemorate, we have invited three producers:
• Honey man Paul Cleaver
• Debbie, Queen of jam and chutney
• Barry from Kingfisher Farm to tell us all we need to know about watercress.
We are also giving out samples of almost all of our goodies, so don’t miss it!
Come along between 8.30 and 4.30 Dorking Town centre outside Barclays Bank to:
• Stock up on fresh local food
• Find out more about this unique business model
• Ask for your free Food Float pen!
To learn more about Food Float please click here to read more about them on their website.