Sadly a number of events have had to be postponed due to Coronavirus. Here are those that we know about so far…
- Craft in Focus at Wisley
- AppArt at Priorsfield School
- The Bolt in aid of GUTS
- Guildford and Woking Humanists April meeting
Anyone interested is encouraged to check Meet-up, Facebook, or our website, or contact David Simmonds on 01483 800397 (email@example.com)
- The Shepherd`s Rest Café in The Sands Church , Tuesdays 12 noon to 2.30pm.
Unfortunately we have to temporally close The Café due to the coronavirus disease but we will re-open as soon as possible and keep you informed. For any enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 782873.
- Petworth Festival launch event
It will probably come as no surprise that our festival launch event for Sponsors, Patrons and Friends on 16 April is cancelled and that priority booking will not begin on 17 April as previously advised. We still hope to be able to run what is a wonderful summer festival in prospect, but we will advise on our plans and contingencies as soon as we are able.
- The Arts Society Farnham Evening
Due to the continuing outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and bearing in the mind current Government advice with regard to minimising non-essential social contact, we have suspended all lectures for the foreseeable future. For further details see theartssocietyfarnhamevening.org.uk
- Frensham and Dockenfield Horticultural Society Spring Show
- Godalming Chamber of Commerce March Lunch Club
- Godalming Spring Festival
- Chiddingfold – The Gigantic Jumble on Saturday 21st March and the Quintessentially English Spring Sale on Saturday 25th April
- Oddfellows Hall events, Dorking
- Historical Association, West Surrey Branch talks
- The Arts Society Horsley
- Haslemere Museum
- The Clockhouse Milford is closed and all immediate events cancelled
- Holy Trinity Church Bramley concerts have been postponed
- League of Friends of Haslemere Hospital AGM has been postponed
- Dorking Halls has closed until Monday 20th April, tba
- Wey & Arun Canal Boat Trips have been suspended
- The Williams Club (for the blind in Farnham) which is held on the first Monday of each month, is cancelled until the end of August
- Godalming Band concerts and quiz
We will continue to update on our website and on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/VantagePointMagazine. Please FOLLOW and LIKE us to keep up-do-date.
We also plan to send out our enewsletter every week during this time with updates from our customers and others, so please subscribe HERE now!